WAYS TO GIVE
WAYS TO GIVE
Giving energy, time, talent, and skills to enrich the lives of youth.
NOW HIRING: Receive a $100 sign-on bonus!
Transform lives and see kids thrive by joining our team! Must be hired by December 31, 2021 to receive sign-on bonus.
Great Futures Start Here at the Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Tarrant County, and we invite you to help us keep that promise. Volunteers play a vital role in transforming the lives of our club members. We are always looking for both individuals and groups to offer their energy, time, talent, and skills to enrich the lives of our youth and keep our Clubs in top condition. Your support will enable us to do more.
With direction from our Senior Director of Basic Needs, volunteer duties will include:
- Organization of food donations and organizing items into boxes for distribution
- Placing food boxes into trunks and back seats of vehicles
- Directing Traffic
- Collecting client information (name, address, and phone number)
- Breakdown of boxes and facility clean up
Please complete the Food Distribution Volunteer Interest Form to confirm your spot for the following dates:
- September 21 (Main Branch | 5pm – 6:30pm)
- October 6 (Eastside Branch | 10am – 12pm)
- October 13 (East Branch | 11am – 1pm)
- October 20 (Panther Branch | 10am – 12pm)
- November 3 (Eastside Branch | 10am – 12pm)
- November 10 (East Branch | 11am – 1pm)
- November 17 (Panther Branch | 10am – 12pm)
- December 1 (Eastside Branch | 10am – 12pm)
- December 8 (East Branch | 11am – 1pm)
- December 15 (Panther Branch | 10am – 12pm)
Now is the time for you to build great futures for kids. Contact our Advancement Team for more information on how you can get involved with Boys & Girls Clubs of Greater Tarrant County!